Thursday, August 26, 2010

Bellarific Friday: Anything Goes

Hi all,

This week's Bellarific Friday challenge on Bloggabella is: Anything Goes!  That means a free-for-all for all us participants!  I opened my binder with all my Bella images, and I thought: WHAT SHOULD I CHOOSE???

Well, it's been a while since I used a Bella, and I think my favourite Bella of all time is Allboxedup-abella, so that made my decision! 

I went with a very simple layout, so that I could really showcase the image - just a couple of large panels, and that's it! 

My base is Whisper White - I added a piece of DSP from a retired SU pack called To The Nines on top of that.  The ribbon I used is Kraft Taffeta, and I tied the bow with my Bow Easy.  I added some black pearls to the ribbon as well.

My main panel is Bella's Bestest CS, matted with Basic Black.  I stamped Bella onto the main panel once, then I stamped her again onto a separate piece of CS, and again onto some polka dot DSP.  I coloured her with Prismacolor Pencils and Copics.  I cut out the image on the white piece and popped it up on Dimensionals, and I cut out one of the presents from the DSP and paper pieced it on (after adding a bit of brown shading).  I also stamped my sentiment at the top in Memento Tuxedo Black ink - that's from the Bella store too.

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: