Friday, July 2, 2010

The Town Scrapper: Tent Card Challenge

Hi All,

Thanks for joining me for another fun challenge Friday over at The Town Scrapper blog! This week, we have been challenged to make a Tent Card!  TTS also previewed a Tent Card Tutorial this week done by our fellow Scrapette Maria - you can find it HERE.  It's pretty quick and easy and has a really fun look to it because the image dangles.

Here is mine:

My card base is Close to Cocoa CS, and my DSP is Enchante (retired SU).  The hole is punched out with Label Four Nesties, and I attached a neutral eyelet just above that.  I attached some miscellaneous white roses to the corners, with some dew drops beside them.  I punched out some photo corners with the Chocolate Chip CS and the DSP for all 4 corners. 

I printed Sophie With Daffodil by Victoria Case onto PTI White CS, coloured her with Copics, and cut her out with a thin white border.  I punched out a smaller panel with the Nesties, and sponged some Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery ink inside the stencil.  I attached Sophie to the panel with Dimensionals and suspended her from the eyelet with some Linen Thread.

You should definitely head over to the TTS blog to check out what the whole DT have made and to submit your own tent card to enter to win a great prize!

If you want to make any purchases or ask any questions of Phebe, you can contact her by email at info@townscrapper.com or by phone at 519-882-0623!  She would love to hear from you!

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Aw Fabulous card Robin, love your tent card and the flowers and papers and of course the sweet image. You did a super job
hugs
Donna xx