Thursday, July 29, 2010

Some Odd Girl: Style Challenge 5

Hi All,

Thanks for stopping in again this week for the Some Odd Girl challenge on the SOG BLOG!  This week, we are being challenged to use a statement that is a pun on our card.  This was a really fun challenge, and your brain really starts working - you might even give yourself a laugh trying to dream something up!  I know all the ODDies had a blast with this!

Here is mine:

My card base is Whisper White CS, followed by a Basic Gray piece, and another Whisper White piece.  I stamped my sentiment in Basic Black and Old Olive inks with a Close To My Heart alphabet on the white piece.  I also took some Old Olive CS, and punched it with my Martha Stewart grass edge punch. The smaller grass piece is mounted on with Dimensionals.  I cut out some random black patches with Basic Black CS, and stuck them more towards the right side of the card. 

I printed Mooey from Some Odd Girl out onto Neenah Solar White CS, coloured him with Copics, cut him out, and mounted him on with Dimensionals.  I also added some Crystal Effects to his eyes for some gloss.  This adorable image was just released this week - you should definitely head over to the store to check out the new releases!!!

Remember to head over to the SOG Blog to check out what the whole DT have done, and to submit your own "punny" creation!  There are always some AWESOME prizes up for grabs!

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Hi Robin, love this sweet little moo-moo!! He is sure a must-have! Super awesome card, LOVE the grass!

Scrappychick said...

Bwaaaa! Love it, your cow is Udderly adorable!