Sunday, May 16, 2010

MTSC73: Kitty With Yarn

Hi All,

I am participating in Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #73 from this week.  She always makes such a great sketch, I sometimes feel the need to add a creation!  I have also used an adorable image from Some Odd Girl - it's the kitty with the ball of yarn...soooo cute!

Here is the sketch - it's a loooooong one:

***Added:
OK, so my internet went down mid-post last night and I only got to post the sketch!  So, on with the actual card...

My card base is Basic Gray, followed by a piece of Regal Rose Prints DSP, with Jumbo Eyelets at each corner.  I cut a Basic Black strip out, and cut a "V" on the right end, and adhered it to the base.  For the next panel, I used Basic Gray Prints DSP, Basic Black CS, and Regal Rose.  For the circle, I used my Nesties with Basic Gray Prints DSP and Basic Black CS.

I printed the kitty onto PTI White CS, coloured him with Copics, and cut him out. I also added a gray patch over one eye with a dark Copic marker.

This was a really simple, fun card to make!
Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: