Sunday, May 23, 2010

50th Anniversary Card, SU Style

Hi All,

My mom asked me to whip up an anniversary card for a 50th anniversary party she was attending.  I immediately thought of my Bride and Groom Specialty papers from Stampin' Up! 

My card base is Whisper White, then a layer of Basic Gray.  I added a layer of Groom Specialty DSP (the black, swirly one), with the bottom edge punched with a Martha Stewart edge punch, and a strip of white underneath.  Across that, I added some White Satin ribbon, with some self-adhesive ribbon across that.  I also added 3 silver brads to the left side of the panel.

I decorated the inside with the Groom DSP, Whisper White, and some more self-adhesive ribbon to match.

For the main panel, I took some Bride Specialty DSP (the swirly white one) and stamped the flowers from Upsy Daisy in Basic Gray ink.  Then, I stamped the sentiment from Whimsical Words in Versamark and embossed with silver EP.  I outlined the words with a white gel pen because the paper was so busy, I needed them to stand out a bit more.

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Robin! So elegant...a perfect wedding card!!!

Lana Clarke said...

Wow such a classy looking card Robin!
Hugs
Lana xoxo