Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge 17: Stash the Booty

Hi All,

I am playing along with Kraftin' Kimmie's challenge for this week: Stash the Booty.  So, what does that mean? It means that you have to include a hidden element in your project. Definitely an interesting challenge!  Well, I have to admit, I wasn't very creative with this one.

My card base is Rose Red, then a layer of Whisper White, Basic Black, and Raspberry Tart DSP, all with the corners rounded. 

The main panel is Neenah Solar White CS, matted with Basic Black, with the corners rounded.  I stamped Josephine in Versafine Black ink, and embossed her with Clear EP.  I coloured her and her potion with Copics.  I added a floor with a black marker and sponged caramel ink.

For the hidden element, on a piece of Whisper White CS I stamped the heart in Rose Red ink, and the sentiment in black ink, and both the stamps come with Josephine.  I matted that with a Rose Red piece, and added a tab using the Raspberry Tart DSP and my Round Tab Punch.

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: