Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mother's Day Set, Part 1: The Box

Hi All,

I am still finishing off my Mother's day cards & gifts. I am especially proud of this set...I will show you the card in the next post, and then both together.

Once again, I opted to use Lauren Meader's From The Desk Of... Timeless Template, sold by Papertrey Ink.

For all of the CS and DSP, I used a paper packet from Close To My Heart called Perfect Day - I LOVE that one. The colours are right up my alley.

At the top, I scalloped the brown piece with a Martha Stewart edge punch, and for the main oval panel, I used my Oval Nestabilities.

I also used a Martha Stewart butterfly punch for the little one sitting inside the oval panel.

The stamp set is from Verve, and it's called Because of You. It's a fantastic Mother's Day set. I also used Liquid Pearls for the middles of the 3 small red flowers. The ribbon is from SU (retired).

Enjoy, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: