Sunday, May 17, 2009

Bella ATC Swap

Hi All,

So, here is my second ever ATC. It was for a Bella Swap over on SCS. I decided to use my Giftabella With Hat stamp from Stamping Bella.
My base is Pink Pirouette CS, then layered with polkadot DSP from SU's Bella Rose pack. I also used a Kiwi Kiss Strip from the same pack to go horizontally. The ribbon is the Ridinghood Red Taffeta, and the sentiment is also from Stamping Bella, punched out with my Word Window Punch on Kiwi Kiss CS.

Bella was stamped in Memento ink onto white CS, and coloured mostly with Copics, and a Ruby Red marker from SU.


We had to make 8 + 1 (8 samples for the swappers, and 1 for the hostess). I ran out of the red ribbon part way through, so I had to substitute my Kiwi Kiss ribbon on some swaps. I think it turned out alright though.
I can't wait to get them all back in the mail - I will take pictures and show everyone once they arrive!

No comments: