Saturday, May 2, 2009

Father's Day gift idea

Hi All!

Well, if you haven't been over to Papertrey Ink's Timeless Templates page, you must go! I have purchased a few of these templates now, and they are just fantastic! They are so easy to put together, and they are only $5 each - but you can use them over and over because you are downloading the file to your computer!

I decided to make this little "box", which is the From The Desk Of template. I see sooooo many uses for this.

I know Father's Day is a little ways off, but I thought I would get started anyway. I like them so much, I might make more for some other occasions coming up too!

My main box is made with Kraft CS, and I decorated it with some retired DSP from SU. I thought the argyle was manly, so why not?


I used some retired True Thyme ribbon from a couple years ago (still trying to get rid of that stuff), and some black Foam Thickers from American Crafts for the letters.

Now, what to put in it? I might go to Bulk Barn and buy some of his favourite treats, and fill the box with those, but that won't be until much closer to the date.
Here is the moment where you all feel sorry for me. All I try to do on the weekend is take some decent pictures using the natural sunlight. Sheesh!

No comments: