Saturday, April 25, 2009

Zindorf Dedication Week: Card 4 (last one)

Hi All,



This is the final card that I CASE'd from Michelle Zindorf - she is a complete wonder! Once again, I have simplified the card quite a bit, just to make it easier for my class. Her original card is HERE.

I started with a Very Vanilla piece of CS, and I cut a circle out of a Post-It, and stuck it to the paper (will be the sun).


I brayered the entire piece with Apricot Appeal, then stamped the horse from the set Wanted in Black ink. That particular stamp is slightly distressed-looking, so it's not a solid imprint, so I coloured it in with a black marker.

Then, I sponged More Mustard ink with a "Left-to-Right" swiping motion, then did the same with the Really Rust ink. Finally, I added a very small amount of Basic Black in the same manner.


I covered the sky on a diagonal with a Post-It, and sponged Basic Black ink to form the ground at the bottom. I sponged a bit of Black below the horse, so it would look like he was kicking up dust.


Finally, I stamped the sentiment Wanted in White Craft ink at the bottom.


That was mounted onto a Basic Black square, then onto a More Mustard layer, then onto a Basic Black base.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: