Friday, July 20, 2007

Lovely As A Tree Reflection

Hi again,


Two posts in one day??? Anyway, I just made this card with a reflection of the tree in the water. It is a TRUE reflection, not just turning the stamp around and re-stamping upside down. I stamped the image on acetate first, and then placed that ink-down on my white cardstock, and transferred the image (that's the secret). Then, I re-inked the same stamp, and just stamped it directly onto the cardstock on top of the reflection I just made. Then, I coloured everything in. I saw this technique online, and I had to know how to do it. (Her online name is scrappinkeri42)
Recipe:
SS: Lovely As A Tree
CS: Chocolate Chip, Shimmery White, Whisper White, Always Artichoke
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Always Artichoke
Other: Aqua Painters, Wonder Crayons, Rich Regals Brads, Dimensionals

No comments: