Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Holiday Mini Collection 2007 Update

Oh my goodness,
I can't believe it's that time of year again. Stampin' Up! has given us demonstrators a sneek peek at the Holiday Mini Catalogue, which will be valid for the months of September, October, and November 2007.
They have some absolutely adorable stuff coming out, a few are my personal favourites. As demonstrators, we are able to pre-order the products a month in advance for ourselves to get familiar with. I will absolutely be making an order next month in order to showcase the new products coming out. You can be sure I will be using the stuff at my Christmas card stamp camp in September. They have also got some really nice Thanksgiving stuff on its way.

We were also advised today that Sell-A-Bration 2008 (where you spend a certain amount of money on product and earn free stamp sets) will be in February and March (not Januray and February). They have decided this because they are releasing semi-annual catalogues now, one in July and one in January, which means they won't need a promotion in January.

This was just an update for all my customers and on-lookers!

No comments: