Saturday, April 25, 2009

Oval All CASE

Hi All,



This is the final card from my class this month. I wanted to showcase the Oval All stamp set, Scallop Oval Punh, and the Walk In The ark DSP, all from the Occasions Mini. So, I found THIS card on Beate's blog, and thought it would be good one - nice & cheerful.


The base is Basic Black, then layered with the Walk In The Park DSP, the a Whisper White strip, punched with the Scallop Edge Punch. I wrapped the Bashful Blue Striped Grosgrain ribbon around that layer.

The next panel has a Basic Black piece, then a Whisper White layer, then another piece from the Walk In The Park DSP. I punched 3 black flowers out with my Trio Flower Punch, and pierced them with Vintage brads.

Finally, I stamped one of the stamps from Oval All in Basic Black, and coloured it with my Aqua Painter and ink pad lids. I stamped another one on a scrap, coloured in the big flower, cut it out, and stuck it lightly onto the main oval. Then, I stuck that onto a black scalloped oval. I pierced it, and put a Rhinestone brad in the centre.

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments: