Sunday, April 12, 2009

My First ATC (Artist Trading Card)!

Hi All,


I entered into another swap for the monh of May for ATC's! I have never done an ATC before, so if you have never heard of that, please see the tutorial on SplitCoast HERE. Basically, they are VERY small cards (2 1/2" x 3 1/2"), and they do not open like a greeting card (they are just one-sided, like a baseball card).

I entered one for KETTOs, and one for Bella stamps. Both are sold at Stamping Bella, and you can see my sidebar for the link. If you want to join the swap, see THIS forum. You have to make 9 of the same cards (and 1 for yourself, if you want), and they are due by May 30.

Here is my KETTO card:





Now, just imagine trying to get embellishments and details onto a piece of cardstock that small. It's not easy!


Here is a close-up. I used the oh-so-adorable Wasabi KETTO. I stamped her in Memento ink, and coloured her with Copics.





My colours of CS areTangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip, and So Saffron. The white CS I used is from Papertrey Ink - it is thicker. The So Saffron piece is punched with a Martha Stewart edge punch - LOVE those!



I used the striped Tangerine Tango ribbon from SU, and the buttons from the Latte pack.



I also paper pierced the outside of the white layer.


I thought I would take another picture with something beside it, so that you can put the size in the right frame of reference. So, here it is next to an SU punch on its side.

Hope you liked it, and thanks for stopping by!





No comments: