Sunday, April 12, 2009

KWerner's CI Challenge #49



OK, so I am posting multiple times in one day...I had a lot to show. I participated in Kristina Werner's 49th colour Challenge, and you can find that post HERE. The colours are what we will call...not up my alley:






Anyway, I hmmmed and hawed for a while, then decided to give it a try.

I used the stamp set A Flower for All Seasons - can't go wrong with that bad boy.

I stamped three of the images, watercoloured them, and punched them out with my 1 1/4" Circle Punch. I layered them on a 1 3/8" black circle, and then those were layered onto Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss, and Pacific Point pieces punched with my Curly Label Punch.
The sentiment is from Verve, which I got for free when I ordered from their new releases in March!

The ribbon is the Satin Kiwi Kiss ribbon from SU.
Hope you enjoyed it, and thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how you used the circle punch to highlight the stamped images. Simple but lots of punch.

Randee E said...

Cute Cute Cute! Great coloring!

Nikki Schmaltz said...

I love what you did with this set. It is one of my favs. I like how you paired it with the curly label punch

Winter said...

Cute card! Love those flowers! Great job!