Sunday, April 5, 2009

Birthday Bella Card

Hi All,

Well, I will be attending a birthday dinner tonight, so of course, I had to whip up a card for the birthday girl.


Firstly, I cut out a white piece with my Label Nestabilities, and layered that onto a Bashful Blue piece. The blue piece has white gel dots around the outside.






I chose the "Giftabella with Hat" stamp from Stamping Bella (see my sidebar for the link to their store). I stamped her in black Memento ink, and coloured her with Copic markers. Her present was covered in 2-Way Glue Pen, and then sprinkled with Fine Cosmo glitter from SU.


On either side of her, I added some white fabric Thickers. These things are great - they are self-adhesive, 3-dimensioanl elements (usually alphabets). You just peel 'em from the package, and stick 'em on!






The background piece is from the Delicate Dots DSP pack, layered onto a Certainly Celery piece, layered onto a white card base.


I placed a rub-on in the bottom right corner to finish it off.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: