Tuesday, August 2, 2011

SOG DT Intro Day!

Hi everyone!

It's the start of a new DT term over at Some Odd Girl!  Today is Day 2 of our introductions, and it's my turn, along with Corry and Amy!  I hope you had a chance to see the intros from yesterday, but if not, jump over to the SOG blog and check them out!

You might notice that each day of intros, we will be showing you some brand new images - Kristy has a bunch of ADORABLE digis being released on August 8th!  They will blow your mind (as usual), and you should check back each day to see each new one!

Today, I am showing the studly Bookish Tobie - here he is:

My card base is Kraft CS, and my patterned papers are from the Echo Park series called Little Boy (perfect, non?).  I had black mats under everything, and the Kraft piece at the top along with the black strip across the middle are punched with my Martha Stewart crown edge punch.  I added some red gingham ribbon to the top, and the white squiggles and the alphabet line are SU rub-ons (same with the sentiment at the bottom).

I printed Tobie onto SU White CS, coloured him with Copics, and punched him out with Label 4 Nesties.  I added some shading and grass with my Prismas and OMS, and I added some Bashful Blue ink inside the stencil. 

Copics used:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, YR00
Hair: E71, E74, E77, E79, E49
Sweater vest & 1 book: BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18
Shoes & 1 book: R20, R22, R24, R27, R29
Jeans & eyes: B32, B34, B37, B39
Green book: YG11, YG63, YG67

We are SUPER excited for this release, and for our brand new team of ODDies!  Make sure you check the SOG blog each day to see the new team members and the new images!

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Super cute card Robin! The papers you used are fantastic and I love how you've colored up little Tobie... the technique you did on his hair adds so much texture and looks awesome! :)

Unknown said...

I'm so glad to have you on again for another term Robin! The team wouldn't be the same without you :)

Tasha said...

Robin this is so cute, the layout is super fun and i love the colours. Such awesome colour work too
love tasha xx

Emily Leiphart said...

Hi Robin, I found your blog on the SOG website via Mette's blog. Your colouring is just amazing and I love your card designs!

Leah l'Orange said...

and we are SUPER excited to have you, Robin! welcome back, girlfriend! so happy to have the honour of your presence for the next six months, and i can't wait to see more of your SOGgy creations! xo

Cor* said...

oh I love this lil man! Great design & coloring! What an awesome release hey!??!? I'm so excited to be part of this team!