Sunday, December 14, 2008

Santa Claus is coming...

Hi All,



So, I had a chance today to finish colouring Santa (it took me quite a long time) and put him onto a card. The Santa image and the chimney are both from Magnolia . I coloured them with my Copic markers...I used a lot of different colours, so I'm not even going to try to list them.






The colours of CS and papers I used are actually retired SU In Colours from 2 years ago! I mainly used Cranberry Crisp and True Thyme, and the DSP that was out then...I forget the name of it. And I used the Cranberry and Thyme Stitched ribbons (still trying to use them up!).

The Naughty or Nice sentiment is part rub-ons, part hand writing. The rub-ons are from Close To My Heart (thanks Sharon!), and I wrote the rest with my black SU marker.

The icicles are also covered in Crystal Effects for a raised, slippery feel.



I mounted Santa on foam circles, as well as raising up most of the other layers, too.

Lately, I have been decorating the inside of the card...I just feel like it adds a great deal more interest to it, and it's a nice finish.

I hope you like it, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: