Sunday, December 23, 2007

New Catty Samples






Hello All,

Well I have to say, that I am in love with a few things from the new catty...and I just got my catalogue order today (for all my ladies). I am putting up a couple of samples using the new stuff...very excited!
Recipe:
SS: A Little Birdie Told Me (new)
CS: Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Bali Breeze Designer Paper (new)
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Wide White Organdy Ribbon, White Grosgrain Ribbon, Ticket Corner Punch, Paper Piercer, Small and Large Oval Punches

SS: Time Well Spent (new level 3 Hostess set), Delight in Life (old)
CS: Ruby Red, River Rock, Whisper White, Ginger Blossom Designer Paper (new)
Ink: Ruby Red, Basic Black, Regal Rose, River Rock
Other: Photo Corner Punch, Pink Gingham Ribbon, Sponges, Dimensionals


SS: Time Well Spent (new level 3 Hostess set), Priceless (sentiment)
CS: River Rock, Groovy Guava Textured, Ginger Blossom DP (new)
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Elegance Rub-Ons (new), Groovy Guava Double Stitched Ribbon



No comments: