Thursday, June 28, 2007

Pick A Petal Card

I got my Pick A Petal Stamp Set in the mail and had to play with it. Check out the card below. This stamp set was shown in the Fall/Winter 2007 Preview brochure that was sent to everyone. However, in print it was missing one of the petals (subsequently the petal I've used in my card). It is a really cute set, and goes perfectly with the new chipboard they have released (if you're into chipboard, which I am). I've also used the new line of designer paper released with the Catty (catalogue). They have got a ton of designs in each package of paper, and you can pick the colour you want...they have made the paper in 16 colours that match the cardstock and inks they already have.


Recipe:
SS - Pick A Petal, sentiment from Heartfelt Thanks
CS - Whisper White, So Saffron, Basic Black, Prints Deisigner Paper in Rose Red, Almost Amethyst, So Saffron, and Certainly Celery.
Ink - Basic Black, Whisper White for the middle, and Versamark
Other - Winter White Emboss Powder, Heat Tool

No comments: