Saturday, January 22, 2011

Live It Up

Hi all,

Most important order of the day: have you SEEN the freebie over at Some Odd Girl yet?  If not, you need to go HERE and download it.  I am loving this month's choice - thanks Kristy!

I decided I had to play with the image, so here we go:

My card base is Baja Breeze CS, followed by a cloudy piece of SU Sweet Slumber DSP and a Basic Black mat.  I added a fun miscellaneous rub-on to that (got it at Michael's).  For the strip across the bottom, it is a red polka dot piece from the same DSP pack, with a black mat, which was punched with an SU scallop edge punch, and I added some yummy pearls to the scallops.  I wrapped some striped Baja Breeze ribbon around that layer.

I printed Star Bright Tia onto PTI White CS, coloured her with Copics, cut her out, and mounted her on with foam circles.  I think she is ADORABLE!!!  You only have until the end of the month to get her for free!

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: