Monday, October 1, 2007

Icicles everywhere!

Hello All,

Here I have one of my samples from my "Christmas in September" Stamp Camp back in the day. It is difficult to see, but I have used Crystal Effects to make a stream of icicles across the top. If you would like to see a very quick tutorial for this technique, see this link: http://stampnscrap4fun.typepad.com/stamp_n_scrap_4_fun/2007/09/brrrrrr.html
Also, it is a 5" x 5" square card (rare for me, as it is not the most efficient use of cardstock)!

Recipe:
SS: Crab and Company, Sandy Shells Wheel
CS: Handsome Hunter, Blush Blossom, Whisper White, Sage Shadow, Night of Navy
Ink: Basic Black, Watercolour Pencils (no water)
Other: Crystal Effects + Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Round Tab Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Rich Regals Brads, Stampin' Dimensionals.

No comments: