Sunday, November 29, 2009

Razzleberry Dasher - Stamp Camp Card 4

Hi All,
This is the final card I am posting from my November Stamp Camp. It uses the beloved Dasher stamp from the "Under $12" page at the back of the catty.

I used a Sponge Dauber to add Frost White Shimmer Paint to the stamp, and stamped it onto Rich Razzleberry CS. That was matted onto Whisper White, then onto Basic Gray CS.

The card base is Basic Gray, followed by a layer of Whisper White, and a layer of Rich Razzleberry that was embossed with the Finial Press embossing folder.

The strip at the bottom is a piece of Basic Grat DSP, sponged with Rich Razzleberry ink, and matted onto a piece of Basic Gray CS. The sentiment is from the set Happy Everything. I stamped Happy in Versamark and embossed with white EP. Next, I stamped Holidays in Rich Razzleberry ink onto a white scrap and punched it out with the Word Window punch, and adhered it below the Happy.

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: