Friday, November 27, 2009

Pocket Silhouettes - Stamp Camp Card 3

Hi All,


I am posting another card from my November Stamp Camp! It uses the much loved Pocket Silhouettes stamp set - I love these four images.

Card base is Sage Shadow, followed by a layer of Chocolate Chip, then a layer of To The Nines DSP.

I used my Scallop Square punch to punch 4 squares out of Sage Shadow CS, and I sponged them with Chocolate Chip ink.

I punched 4 circles out of Chocolate Chip CS using my 1 3/8" Circle punch. I stamped the 4 silhouettes in Sage Shadow and Chocolate Chip ink on White CS, and punched them out with the 1 1/4" Circle punch. I also sponged those with their corresponding colours.

At the bottom, I stamped the sentiment from Wonderful Words in Chocolate Chip.

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: