Thursday, December 16, 2010

Some Odd Girl: Style 10

Hi all,

Well, 2 weeks have passed and it's time for another style challenge over on the Some Odd Girl blog!  This time, they want us to use 2 or more types of bling!  I LOVE this challenge - sparkle is so much fun!

Since the big holiday is coming, I decided to make a wintery card using the Snowman image!  He is so much fun! 

My card base is PTI White CS, and I added 4 corners of Heidi Swapp rhinestones for some bling!  My next layer is a piece of DCWV patterned paper from their glittered Winter pack.  The trees have sparkle all over them.  Yum.

I printed my snowman onto PTI White CS, and coloured him with Copics.  I added some Gunmetal Stickles to his buttons, and I spritzed the whole thing with Angel Wings Glimmer Mist for an overall shimmer.  I also painted some blue Shimmerz onto the snow.

Make sure you check out what all the ODDies brought out for the challenge on the SOG blog and submit your own project with multiple types of bling!

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: